The MYCS program simply works with all my clients, any condition, and any age. It is just amazing how well this is received by clients. They love it. That’s why I am so excited to be involved with MYCS. - Rick Ertell, LPCS
Therapists are calling the Managing Your Crazy program a universal modality and feel it helps them take the guesswork out of therapy.
MYCS zeros in quickly on core issues. It removes the pressure and guesswork of what the right questions are for therapists to ask. - Kristi Morrison LPC
MYC is growing nationally with over 35 professionals in six states now implementing the Managing Your Crazy modality in their practices and clinics!
"One of the most amazing things about MYC is that it's quick, painless, and effective. My clients experience those A-ha moments in every session without having to relive painful experiences!" - Lydia Giordano, LPC, LCDC
Come experience an energizing, easy to implement, solution-based program your clients will love. Our team will teach you concepts of the brain, personality, and core emotional wound that will leave you awe-inspired, energized, and hungry to learn more.
2.5-Day Conference: Grapevine, TX
An Integrated Neuroscience Modality
At this conference, learn insights into how the brain is wired to screw us up and how we are wired to heal, and methods on activating the healing mechanisms we need for success!
Presenters include professional experts in neurodevelopment, trauma, counseling psychology, and behavior analysis. MYS implements elements of neuroscience, CBT, REBT, mindfulness, trauma informed care, cognitive restructuring, thought-stopping, art therapy, solution-focused therapy, brief therapy, existential therapy, spirituality, motivational interviewing, and neuro-underdevelopment treatment, life-coaching and management to create a comprehensive and life-changing systematic modality for use with all conditions!
Session formats include:
- Understand how the brain generates thoughts and emotions instinctively, often misleading us to react.
- Understand how the personality is hardwired, magnifying some instinctive thoughts and emotions while reducing others. Get clarity to why we think and feel one way while others do so differently, and how to adapt and manage emotions effectively.
- Understand how to identify the core emotional wound and how to heal it.
- Participate in interactive Role-play: cases and practical scenarios with solution-focused guidance.
- See how the therapist gains immediate trust through effective communication styles that match how the client thinks towards problems, people, pace, and procedures, helping the client to understand that the therapist knows them better than they know themselves.
- Understand how to guide the client to quickly overcome their reactive self and take ownership of their authentic self.
- Learn benefits of MYCS, including learning modules, further training, practical application, billing tips, and income streams.
- Participate in breakout sessions for therapists, school counselors, and professional coaches.
Don't miss out on this opportunity!
- Up to 22 hours of CE's for educators/counselors
- Included are FREE parking, breakfasts, lunches, and one dinner
- Various tracks for New v Intermediate Training, LPC v SEL trainings
- Fun experiential sessions
- New CTMs can experience almost all their initial training hours in ONE WEEKEND!
- Thursday night Social: Meet and greet, network, get to know your fellow CTMs
- Fun Friday night BBQ dinner out (optional)
- Saturday night free to experience the sights and music of Grapevine
- FREE airport shuttle to the hotel
- Bring someone new to the conference; if they sign up for CTM certification receive double the finder's fee*!
Tickets purchased through 6/22 = $300
Tickets purchased 6/23-7/23 = $350
When: July 23-25, 2021
- July 23 - 9 am - 5 pm
- July 24 - 9 am - 5 pm
- July 25 - 9 am - 1 pm
- Registration/Check-in and breakfast begins at 8:00 am Friday
Where: Hilton Garden Inn DFW North-Grapevine! $104 MYS Discount Rate per night!
To make reservations, call
Use code MYS to get discounted rates. Reserve now! Cancellations allowed 1 week prior to conference date.